Because we feel that we offer the highest quality products at the
best prices, and we inspect and pack all of our orders with care, we think
you'll be extremely satisfied. There are times when items are damaged,
defective, or incorrectly shipped. If this happens, we'll gladly replace
1. An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
number must be obtained before a return item will be accepted. Please email
email@example.com for this number. Give us a description of the
product and the problem.
2. Any defective, incorrect or damaged item may
be returned within 30 days of receipt via U.S. Postal Service
(preferably by Media Mail, if qualified). We will gladly ship a replacement
and reimburse you for your return postage.
3. Books that are digitally preserved photo reproductions of original materials, are NOT returnable or refundable.
4. Videos, CD's cassettes, DVD's or other media
may only be returned for refund if UNOPENED. If opened they may be
returned only for replacement with the same item.
5. Any return item that does not comply with our
above stated policy will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
SHIP YOUR RETURN TO:
Attention: Returns Department
1753 West Morningside Drive
Nixa, Missouri 65714